Arbeit/Spiel/Muse (Work/Play/Muse) is a final project of choreographer Anna Katalin Németh at the Master of Chorerography programm of HZT (Hochschulübergreifende Zentrum Tanz Berlin), with 6 dancers, 2 painters and one musician on stage. The music was composed through the rehearsal process and performed live on guitar and live electronics.
Dates: 15th & 16th June 2018 – 20:30h @ Uferstudios / Studio 14
- Performance: Attila Andrási, Abraham Iglesias Rodriguez, Florencia Martina, Imola Nagy, Laura Beschi and Nico Arawá
- Painting: Juana Anzellini, Mathias Pelda
- Live music and composition: Gabor Csongradi
- Dramaturgy and light: Daniel Paiva de Miranda
- Concept and Choreography: Anna Katalin Németh and her team
- Szenographie: Janja Valjarević
- Costume: Bärbel Jahn and Ulla Hartmann
- External Mentor: Be Van Vark
- HZT Mentor: Dr. Christiane Berger
The Production is created in the frame of the Master Study Choreography at the Hochschulübergreifende Zentrum Tanz Berlin and got supported by the Deutschen Bühnenverein, Landesverband Berlin, and the DAAD Deutsche Akademischer Austauschdienst.